There is a non-refundable 20% deposit taken on all appointments
Appointments are subject to a 48 hour notice to reschedule. Failure to comply with this will result in the loss of your deposit. This includes cancellations due to any Covid-19 related issues.
Late arrivals, if you are 15minutes or more late arriving to your appointment it its classed as a no show and you will lose your deposit and will not be seen. No exceptions.
Common reasons for this are traffic so plan your route before you set off as this isn't a valid reason either.
This is in place to protect the business revenue and standards of services.
I reserve the right to refuse service if you haven't adhered to the guidelines given to prepare for your appointment. This includes no alcohol 24 hours before your treatment and no caffeine on the day of your appointment.
Children under 12 are not permitted in the clinic, if you turn up to your appointment with a child under 12 you will lose your deposit and be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Cosmetic Tattoo Clinic
Customer Complaints Policy
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, we have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
Summary: We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please contact us as soon as you can in order to resolve any problems you may be having with the service, as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 5 working business days.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally aim to resolve a matter within14 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than this to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of our service we urge you to get in touch via phone or email in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 7 business days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
Step Three: When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 7 business days